Search
  • Tsccni

**Charity Autotest Postponed**

Due to the weather forecast for the incoming weekend showing Storm Dennis we have regrettably decided to postpone the event until the following Saturday. It is a shame that we need to do this, but we don't feel that we can ask marshals to stand out in gale force winds and heavy rain. Any further updates will be posted here and also on the Facebook page, thank you for your understanding.


Will

35 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Croft Hillclimb 2021 - Final Instructions

Dear Competitor/official, See attached Final Instructions for Croft Hillclimb. Please read, digest, ponder and follow the instructions contained therein. 'Gates open' about 0700, there will be glamo